Thursday, January 21, 2010

I know, its been a while...

This is me, re-writing.

What's my excuse for not updating this blog in a while? I know you've been hearing 'its pretty busy' a lot from me lately, but that is really the reason I'm not able to update this blog as much as I want to.

After finishing my project with work, I went on directly to being the best sister and daughter and friend that I could be: went with my sister for errands, Christmas shopping; it was a long list we needed accomplished before Babe arrives. And when he did, busy became me. I was with him almost 24/7, trying to get things done for the wedding. And making the most of his vacation here: trips to the dentist, dermatologist, physician, basketball games, out with friends, with family, out of town trips, visiting friends, buying stuff, pamamanhikan, etc. Of course, there were the holidays Christmas and New Year, and the birthday streak here in the Labayen household.

I'm catching my breath just now, after he left... and while looking for a part-time job at the same time. It's been a great month though, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

The good news is, I can finally go on full-blast with the wedding preps! :) Yaaay!!

And, while I was "on-leave," my parents got me a journal that I can bring with me anywhere. Of course, I was only able to write on it after the pamamanhikan, and you'll never guess where I do most of my writing. In basketball courts while Babe is playing basketball, or when he's still asleep in his room. I was THAT preoccupied when he's with me and he's up. I loved every bit of it though. I know I'm liking having the free time now, but I would rather have him close to me while I write.

Anyway, here are some bits about the wedding that I wrote on my journal. I'm so excited to re-write the part about my wedding dress! :))

Here is Cams the bride, and she's back on blogspot!

No comments:

Post a Comment