Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Reception venue: DONE! :)

Finally! After the long, long wait... :))

I told myself I should be done with booking the reception venue by March, but I didn't think it was that complicated. So it was a month and some weeks delayed, but at least its finally booked for our wedding day =)

Now that we have our church and reception, we can already make our save-the-date cards! :)) no, seriously, I know it comes with a sad memory for a person important to me, and that almost made me cross this place off my list, but its just really perfect for the wedding I envisioned for me and babe...

Not in a swanky hotel, where all our guest's move will be "de-numero," or an out-of-town venue which will bring our commuter guests such a hassle, instead its in a clubhouse with a homey feel, with an enormous swimming pool and classic almost Grecian architecture. Its enough for a semi-intimate semi-big wedding for 150 (fine, to 180) guests.

And the best part is, its sooo super duper affordable! I remember really having that big, big grin when I found out about the rates on W@W, but its even better when a friend told me how much we will be getting it for :)) thanks to my 'new' tita! :))

Anyway, I think I've decided not to make any announcements in this blog, since other people, aside from my W@W sisters read it. And really, I'm trying to keep a low profile in the wedding preps ala Juday-Ryan, but that's a different blog entry altogether.

So, I'll just leave you guys with the photos. Feel free to drop your jaws. It's beautiful isn't it? :))

**if you are a W@Wie and you wanna know where this is, just comment**

No comments:

Post a Comment