Tuesday, February 24, 2009

booked venue and date. Yahoo!

yey! finally after stressing on it for a while, I have finally made the initial reservations for the church!

Ate Josie, the lady in-charge was nice and really helpful. I told her about my situation, my fiancee being out of the country and she made some suggestions about submitting the requirements and getting a schedule for interview with the priest, pre-cana and other stuff.

Can't believe I just need to pay 5,000 to complete my reservation for my dream church. Haha. It includes na raw the use of the electricity, and sound system. I think I got me a pretty good deal. Plus Ate Josie was really an angel so that was like a bonus ;)

I can't believe I have finally done the reservation; I know its one of the most important things that I have to prioritize and now its like we've taken one big step closer to our wedding :) it feels so good and now I know how my fellow w@wies feel after they've put one big check to their list :)

Next: make the pegs for the dresses and for the theme, draft a guestlist and list of entourage and schedule an occular to Portofino.

HAhahahahappy preps!

No comments:

Post a Comment